Friday, December 6, 2013

Understanding How Much We are Worth To God - Heavenletter #4753

God’s Beautifulness Thrown across the Universe Like Corn upon the Field
Heavenletter #4753  November 29, 2013 

God said: 

My heart’s desire is that you know your worth. You are worth a King’s ransom. You are worth the Whole Universe. You are worth everything to Me. Now, gain awareness of your worth. Be worth everything to yourself.

Beloveds, you are a unique filament of My Light. I created you from My Being. I do not say a word that is not true, yet, you are not true to yourself.

You may not see yourself as worthless, yet you hardly see yourself worthwhile to the extent I see you and that you are. In life, you may take erroneous turns to convince yourself that you are worth something after all.

I do not plant fruit trees that do not bear fruit. Would I create you who are made in My image and make you less than magnificent? Not a chance. I did not pick and choose this one worthy and that one less worthy or anyone worthless. What is this rush to belie yourself?

Honor thy father and mother. Honor thyself. Honor all that I have made. Honor the innocent animals, and honor the innocent human beings who do not see worth in others or in themselves. Your soul is indestructible so why bother with all this forsaking yourself? Get off the boat of lowliness.  Beloveds, if you would even see yourselves as 1% of the Truth that you are.

What is the measure of a human being? Measureless. Immeasurable. I stamped and sealed you Mine, My very own, My beautifulness thrown across the Universe like corn upon the field. I created you for something. I created you to give birth to yourself. I tell the rose to bloom. I tell the seeds to sprout. I tell you to acknowledge your True Self. This is the fruit you are to bear. Call it Wisdom, call it Love, call it My Epiphany. Call it what you will. Call it the simple Truth of you. You are emblazoned with the Seal of God.

Life is not to be frittered away. It is not to be ignoble. In one sense, your life is of the utmost importance. In another sense, it is a trifle. In any case, while you have this opportunity of living in the world, give tribute to Me and to yourself, give credit to Oneness. Extend your hand, and extend your heart. Greet all. Welcome all. Meet everyone in My heart and bless Earth and bless all those upon the Earth. A blessing is the One Who Blesses. A Created Being is One Who Creates. The least you can create is Good Will. The least you can bless is everyone.

There is no least among you. You can value the uncommon value of each human soul. No matter how much any one seeming individual may have wandered, he is a part of yourself. He has come before you to sanctify you. He makes himself your teacher. Without a word he is here to wake you up to something within yourself.

Across the board, he wakes you up to your own failing of judgment. I sent him or her not to aggrandize you but rather to humble you. There is something for you to learn. It is not okay for you to think little of anyone because he does not come up to your standards of the moment. He may be the antipathy of everything you like, and yet he is before you to reach an aspect of you that needs his presence.

Everything you find fault with rings a bell of something within you, or you would not be so repelled. You may not like the taste of cabbage, yet you don’t rant and rave even silently about how terrible cabbage is. Yet, when it comes to a human being, you regale yourself with what’s wrong with him and how he shouldn’t be that way. In your mind, you declare yourself worthy and he not. You do not have to ravish praise on one who seems to deter you from love. You have to be done with your criticism and superiority that bless no one, least of all yourself. I made you for greater than to expand on the unworthiness of anyone. You haven’t known his worth to Me or your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment