Monday, January 20, 2014

Chakra Updating Decree with Musical Accompaniment



‘I invoke Archangel Michael to oversee the cleansing and purification of my entire chakra system. I ask to receive the concentrated light of the Archangels focused upon the purification, cleansing and strengthening of my entire chakra system.
 

Let the energy I receive be born from love and fill my chakras with the blessings and expansion of love. Let all unneeded energies created by me or accepted by me and held within or around my chakras to be erased completely and absolutely. It is my wish for my chakras to expand and strengthen appropriately so that I may embody and express through the purest vibrations within my chakras the light, love and consciousness of my soul. Let the Archangels support me as I free my chakras from limitations, experiencing any shifts within my chakras as blissful easy processes of awakening. Thank you.’


‘I invoke Archangel Michael and all the Archangels to surround me completely as I gain a meditative state of being. Please protect and oversee my process at all times. I call upon the light of the Archangels to penetrate my being and chakra systems, let the golden petal like energies from the heart chakras of the Archangels anchor into my chakras simultaneously like funnels of golden light. I allow for the light and consciousness of selfless love and service and unconditional love from the Archangels to pour into my chakras allowing for a deep expansion and experiences of freedom born from love to be sensed and accepted within my chakra system and entire being.


Please ensure that all the energies I need to accept to be anchored within my chakras to aid the next stage of my spiritual ascension and my conscious awareness of my inner truth to emerge.

Please support the abilities of my chakras and process of expressing and radiating the truth of the Creator. Thank you.’


Simply allow yourself to breath and relax being aware of your senses and the energy around and within you, until you feel the process is complete.


Please know that the Angelic Kingdom is supporting you tremendously at this time of your ascension.


With Angelic unconditional love,
Archangel Michael

 
 
 
For more information on Chakras Click Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment